Bộ phận: IT | Cấp bậc: Entry Level | Địa điểm làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh
- Maintain and monitor infrastructure system health and fix any issues that arise;
- Gathering information and research for related software and technologies to use in company.
- Support for installing and configuring network, software, hardware, and IT help desk,
- Work closely with IT, related teams and corporations,
- Work and communicate closely with vendors and suppliers,
- Ability to investigate issues and requirements and identify and priorities appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work in a flexible hour when required.
- Offer assistance to other employees in use of various technologies
- Operate and maintain ongoing software and platforms
- Support for check logs, updates and monitoring.
- University or College, Major in Information Technology, Software engineering or Computer Science or related,
- Have at least 1+ year experience on IT,
- Good Knowledge of on premises network, windows server, virtualization, and cloud computing,
- Basic knowledge of security, Sophos and firewall,
- Fast-learning and curiosity ability, willing to pick up new skills and technologies
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft O365 and SharePoint and basic knowledge of Azure,
- Good command of written and verbal English and presentation skills,
- Good team work
- Basic knowledge of working with data and visualization such as databases, SQL server, Python and is advantage.
How to apply
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms. Lan Anh: 0702.297.083