Bộ phận: Finance & Accounting | Cấp bậc: Experienced | Địa điểm làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements, the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Process & follow up payment to suppliers & contractors by cash & bank.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Assist Chief accountant in month ended closing and year ended closing.
- Follow, evaluate and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, depreciation expense and location.
- Work with banks, HQ and suppliers for the daily tasks.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perform other tasks when/where as required.
- Male or female age between 25-35 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 3 years working experience in handling full set of accounts
- Strong attention to details with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent in MS Office, Excel and Word format
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- International company experience will be an added advantage
How to apply
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms. Lan Anh: 0702.297.083